Support Workers, Totton.
Full-time, part-time or relief basis.
Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with behaviours of distress or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning, and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
As a Support Worker with Dimensions you will make a real difference to someone’s life, every day. You will also be joining one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
But don’t just take our word for it, here is what some of our Support Worker’s had to say about their role within Dimensions:
“I feel as though Dimensions has put its faith in me.”
“I feel tremendously valued by the people I support, and I can tell by their smiles, when they see me, that I’ve made them feel fulfilled.”
What will you be doing?
- Supporting people to live the life the want, and enjoy the activities they love such as walking, bowling, sports or going for lunch
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting with personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Becky Hardy on 07860 923497
To apply please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application or email your CV to email@example.com
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).