We are looking for a day and waking night Support Workers in Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Full-time and part-time hours can be considered
£10.00 per hour
Make a difference and support local people.
We’re looking for warm and friendly support workers to join our expanding team in the Stevenage area providing support to one male. Working at our Supported Living Service, you will enhance the quality of life of the gentleman who lives here by empowering his independence.
Dimensions support workers do not need prior experience in Health or Social Care as full training is given.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate of £10.00 per hour
- 30 days paid annual leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High street discounts – retail and entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life assurance and company pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Activities support workers may be involved with include:
- Bike riding
- Day trips out
- Long walks at country parks
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking & personal care)
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
- We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given
- We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect
- We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
If you have any further questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie on 0300 303 9150
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.