Are you looking for a change in career and making a difference while supporting people?
We are looking for kind, understanding people with a great sense of humour and patience to work in Winnersh. You would support three gentlemen and one lady living in a registered home with all aspects of their life: personal care, supporting with cooking to going out to clubs, theatre trips, to the seaside and loads of other fun activities. We have recently developed an activity planner which enables all the people we support to go out more and do what they enjoy doing. It is a fun place to work; there is loads of laughter and always something going on.
If you would like to be our next Hero, we would love to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please contact Lenka on 07920 861842 or click the link below to submit short application.
Why should you work for Dimensions?
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Work in one location that helps you to build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Recommend a friend reward of £200
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications