Support Worker - Female
Location: Reedham, Norfolk
Requirements: Have a full UK drivers licence
Join Dimensions as a Support Worker enabling the four ladies, with Learning Disabilities, who live at our Supported Living Service to enjoy an independent life. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting 2 females aged between 45 and 70
- Supporting with swimming activities
- trip to cafes, shops, restaurants and theatres
- Aspect of medication administration and pushing wheelchair.
Long days, waking Nights, day shift could be break into 2 x half day
We believe anyone has the potential be a great Support Worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values-based recruitment click here
applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until posts are filled
- A competitive pay rate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who has the right to work in the UK and value diversity in our workforce.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognize our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."