£500 Refer a Friend Scheme
Flexible Contracts - Support Worker/Care Assistant positions available now – with an outstanding benefit package!
Drivers are preferrred but not essential - Must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day? Are you also looking for a company that provides fantastic benefits to all their employees to also enhance your own life whilst working with us?
This role involves working across services in Parkstone & Broadstone areas. You will be supporting people with high health needs, full personal care (including pads and bowel management), assisting with medication, day to day household tasks and helping them learn the skills they need to live the life they choose.
Whether you have experience of working for NHS, School, Healthcare or Care Worker roles previously, we would like to hear from you.
Earn up to salary of £23762.82 per annum (based on full-time, 7.5 hours overtime and a sleep in per week)
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit companies supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, behaviours of distress and complex needs. At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
About the role
A typical role will involve;
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.