This isn't just 'care work', it is supporting people to achieve their dreams! Start your day knowing you will make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Capel Le Ferne and create a positive difference that improves the lives of the people we support.
The Dimensions team support one lady and one gentleman at Capel Le Ferne in their own home. The gentleman we support loves musical theatre and goes to see shows when possible, he is a really friendly character who really enjoys being around people and visiting friends and family. He loves trips to the beach, visits to the pub and going to the shops. The lady we support loves 'girly' things, princesses and having big hugs. She is keen to try new things so we are looking for Support Workers with a positive attitude and proactive approach to finding new activities that she might enjoy.
Both lady and gentleman need support with all daily living task including personal care. Both of them require the use of wheelchairs and will need physical support with manual handling.
Shift Patterns: 7:00am-2:30pm / 2:15pm-9:30pm / 9:15pm - 7:15am (waking nights)
For further information, please contact Emma on 07903 550057 or click below to submit quick application.
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, retail shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all our recruitment communications.