£9.60 per hour
Part Time - Monday - Friday 10am-3pm
Full training provided
Who will I be supporting?
- 1 supported living home in Warrington
- 3 individuals in their 60s with learning disabilities, dementia and visual impairments
- 1 amazing opportunity to make a difference
What will I be doing?
- Supporting people to live their lives how they choose, to be themselves, and to achieve their goals
- Getting involved in the activities they enjoy like shopping, going to the cinema, enjoying meals out and going on walks
- Supporting with daily living tasks like personal care, meal preparation, medication, cooking, cleaning and laundry
What shifts are available?
- 10am one day until 10am the following day with sleepover shift included
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday only - you must have a full UK driving licence and be over the age of 25 for business car insurance purposes to work this shift
- Rotas are provided 4 weeks in advance
Why should I choose Dimensions?
- Dimensions are proud to be one of very few social care organisations that have been recognised by the Great Places to Work programme in 2019, 2020 & 2021
- We’re a values-driven organisation that puts people with learning disabilities and their families at the heart of everything we do
- We care about our colleagues and are passionate about our comprehensive well-being strategy and staff listening network
- We offer 30 days annual leave pro rata with the option to buy and sell leave
- Refer a friend to us and if they’re successfully employed, you’ll receive a £200 bonus
- We offer paid training and options to further develop your career through funded accredited courses
- Childcare vouchers, our Bike to Work scheme and discounts on meals, shopping, entertainment, and gym memberships are also available
How do I apply?
Please click the Apply button to complete a short application.
Applications are reviewed upon receipt and interviews will take place until the positions are filled.
If you're excited by this opportunity, don't delay, apply today!
We look forward to receiving your application.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.