Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in someone's life everyday? Are you looking for genuine job satisfaction?
Join Dimensions as a Support Worker enabling the two gentleman, with Learning Disabilities, who live at our Supported Living Service in Coltishall to enjoy an independent life.
Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
This role enjoys a great mixture of team work and one-to-one time with the people we support, allowing Support Workers to enjoy a supportive team atmosphere while also building fantastic relationships with the people we support.
The people we support choose what they want to do with their day, part of your role as a Support Worker will be to promote and encourage this.
You will need to have a full drivers licence for this role.
Activities Support Workers may be involved with include:
- Getting out and about into the local community
- Going on walks
- Lunches out at local pubs and cafes
- Listening to music and building rapport with support staff
- Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking & personal care)
For further information, please contact Gemma on 07506128458.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who holds the right to work in the UK and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.