£9.60 per hour
Full- time and Part-time contracts available
We're currently supporting three gentleman between the ages of 30-50 in Ipswich. They enjoy long walks, tennis, swimming and going out and about to try new activities.
For them to continue to live the happy, fulfilled and independent life we all deserve, we're looking for kind, friendly and patient people to join their team as Support Workers.
You will be providing support with their daily routines that include medication administration, meal preparation and domestic tasks, as well as supporting and facilitating their participation in the activities they enjoys, like going for walks and being out in the countryside.
We’re looking for people who can work flexibly on a rota that includes a combination of long day shifts, sleep ins, shorter day shifts, alternative weekends and occasional bank holidays. At Dimensions, we value a healthy work / life balance and as such, you will receive your rota 4 weeks in advance.
For more information on the role, please call Rosie on 0300 303 9150.
Why join Dimensions?
- Dimensions are proud to be one of very few social care organisations that have been recognised by the Great Places to Work programme in 2019, 2020 & 2021
- We’re a values-driven organisation that puts people with learning disabilities and their families at the heart of everything we do
- We care about our colleagues and are passionate about our comprehensive well-being strategy and staff listening network
- We offer 30 days annual leave pro rata with the option to buy and sell leave
- Refer a friend to us and if they’re successfully employed, you’ll receive a £200 bonus
- We offer paid training and options to further develop your career through funded accredited courses
- Childcare vouchers, our Bike to Work scheme and discounts on meals, shopping, entertainment, and gym memberships are also available
Be the difference you want to see in the world. Support others to live their lives the way they choose!
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews will take place until the positions are filled. If you’re excited by this opportunity, don’t delay, apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
- An enhanced Child & Adult DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications