** BRAND NEW SERVICE **
Support Worker - Chippenham
Hourly rate - £9.60 per hour (this will be reviewed and increased in April 2022)
Hours -Full time (37.5) and Part time (flexible)
Full training and qualifications provided
Are you looking for a change in career and making a difference while you have a lot of fun?
We are looking for kind, understanding people with a great sense of humour, patience, and enthusiasm to work with a young gentleman in Chippenham who is moving into his own home for the first time.
"Sam" is an amazing person who is non-verbal but expressive and whilst enjoying a calm environment loves to interact with his support team – He loves music and sport " and once you have supported him to make that home transition, you will support him with going out for pub lunches, cinema, animal parks, picnics, swimming, sensory rooms and short walks. He is looking resilient, passionate, playful and enabling Support Workers to join his team. "Sam" has support with him 24 hours/day.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you. Call me on 0300 303 9150 or email me on email@example.com
Both full and part time roles are currently available
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
· A competitive payrate of £9.50 per hour
· 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
· Opportunities for career progression
· High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
· Life Assurance and Company Pension
· Industry leading training
· Enhanced DBS paid for by us
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Activities Support Workers at Banbury may be involved with include:
· Supporting trips to day services (please note you would not be required to support at the day service)
· Visits to pubs and other social activities
· Watching films, attending day service, visiting garden centres, supporting with health appointments, Going for coffee and cake and walks to the park.
· Enabling independence by assisting with day-to-day tasks (this may include – but not be limited to – finances, shopping, cooking & personal care)
Dimensions is a values-based employer, when looking for candidates:
· We do not need you to have prior experience as full training is given.
· We want you to be happy to work within our values of ambition, courage, integrity, partnership and respect.
· We know that you make a real difference to the lives of the people we support and their loved ones.
Dimensions is about people. We are ambitious for the people we support and our colleagues. We want the people we support to have fulfilling lives and we want our colleagues to have great careers with us. So if you would like to be a part of our team and if you feel that your values match ours, please apply by clicking the button below - upload your CV and we will be in touch. You could soon be making a positive difference every day. If you want more information or just an informal chat about Dimensions and the roles we have available – please contact Ramya on 0300 303 9150 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which will be obtained for you by Dimensions.
Dimensions is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Dimensions are Disability Confident Committed and we guarantee to interview all applicants who let us know they have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for this role. Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees. As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in our offices using assistive technology.