Location - Radstock
Salary: £10.50 per hour + £37 per sleep-in shift
Hours - Full time (37.5 per week)/Part time - Flexible
Join our team and be a part of something rewarding - supporting individuals to live the life they want, supporting them with activities such as swimming, arts and crafts, shopping and holidays. With the world opening back up, now is the perfect time to join us and have the career you deserve with full free training, career progression and where no two days are the same!
In Radstock we support 2 gentlemen living in their own homes with their daily activities, accessing the community and with enjoying a fulfilled life.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
· A competitive payrate of £10.50 per hour
· 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
· Opportunities for career progression
· High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
· Life Assurance and Company Pension
· Industry leading training
· Enhanced DBS paid for by us
As a Support Worker no two days are the same as we encourage the people we support, to live the most independent life they can and help them make informed choices.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org