Dimensions have some exciting new opportunities for Support Workers to join our growing team in Eastleigh on full-time, part-time or relief basis.
As a Support Worker with Dimensions you will make a real difference to someone’s life, every day. You will also be joining one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
But don’t just take our word for it, here is what some of our Support Worker’s had to say about their role within Dimensions:
“I feel as though Dimensions has put its faith in me.”
“I feel tremendously valued by the people I support, and I can tell by their smiles, when they see me, that I’ve made them feel fulfilled.”
Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with behaviours of distress or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning, and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting people to live the life the want, and enjoy the activities they love such as walking, bowling, sports or going for lunch
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Supporting with personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria.
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
For more information about the service and people we support,please contact Sally Amaira on 07908670516
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.