(10 hour shifts)
Dimensions are looking for caring Waking Night Support Workers in King’s Lynn to support 3 gentleman throughout the night ensuring the people you support are provided with the appropriate support required in line their risk assessments and support plans, whilst also carrying out a number of key allocated tasks.
The role will involve:
- Support with getting a drink and snacks
- Checking the people we support at regular intervals to ensure they are comfortable
- Provide personal care when required.
- Conduct housework, including cleaning and laundry and record
- You will keep written records, using IT systems to record daily notes, and be confident using our system’s to record incidents
- Ensure the premises is secure and safe during the night
You would be shadowing an experienced member of night staff for two weeks so you are able to get to know the gentlemen and routine well before being expected to complete a shift on your own. Training is provided and most of this can be accessed online on your very own portal.
For further information, please contact Amy Pickering on 07771541752
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who holds the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.