Waking Nights Support Worker - Littlehampton
Hourly rate - £9.60 per hour
Are you looking for a change in career and making a difference while supporting people?
Dimensions is looking for caring Waking Night Support Workers in Angmering area to support 7 individuals with learning disabilities throughout the night at a residential home. The role will include ensuring the people you support are provided with the appropriate support required in line their risk assessments and support plans, whilst also carrying out several key allocated tasks.
Shift Pattern would be between the hours 10pm – 8am
The role will involve:
- Checking the people, we support at regular intervals to ensure they are comfortable
- Provide personal care when required.
- Conduct housework, including cleaning and laundry and record
- You will keep written records, using IT systems to record daily notes, and be confident using our systems to record incidents
- Ensure the premises is secure and safe during the night
For further information, please contact Louise on 07702 972964 or click below to submit short application.
Why should you work for Dimensions?
- We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Work in one location that helps you to build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Recommend a friend reward of £500
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible.
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all our recruitment communications.