Waking Night Support Worker
24 hours per week
£9.60 per hour
We are recruiting support workers to be part of a team supporting a gentleman with a diagnosis of learning disability and autism.
As a waking night support worker, you will work throughout the night, ensuring you provide appropriate support when required, in line with the risk assessments and support plan. You will check in at regular intervals to ensure he is comfortable, provide personal care and provide physical and emotional reassurance when awake.
This role will involve performing other duties such as cleaning, laundry and keeping up to date records using IT systems - Personal care plan, incident logs, MARS sheets and health and safety records.
No previous experience required as full training provided. If successful, you will receive a full induction to Dimensions and will be supported with the completion of the Care Certificate to enable you to fulfil the role and enhance your personal development.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.