Support Worker - Female
We are looking for Part Time Female Support Worker in Acle, Nowich. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
You will be supporting 2 young ladies in their 20's who are very sociable and love going out and about and doing all things that girls do like shopping, music, etc They both are animal lovers, dogs in particular and volunteer in a local rescue center. They also are a Disney fun and love to watch movies. They are very active and independent.
Afternoon shifts with sleep ins
For more information please contact Sinead Brannan on 07879 274 963.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme,we also offer:
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform and work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- 30 days annual leave
- £200 Recommend a friend bonus
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process.
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled