Female Support Worker
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
£10.56 per hour
Full training provided and support to obtain your Health care certificate and further qualifications!Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this could be the career for you. You could start a career in Support work at Dimensions with competitive pay, great staff benefits and safe working.
The ladies living at this supported living service have resided together for some years. They enjoy shopping trips, going out for dinner, movie nights and pampering. You will be supporting these ladies with attending health appointments, shopping, finance and promoting the independency to take responsibility in their own home and in the community.
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
Full UK driving licence essential - Are you a non driver but still looking for a Support Worker role? Please get in touch as we have various other positions in Cambridgeshire.
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.