Floating Support Worker
Poole and surrounding area
Female only - Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the country’s leading care service providers and become part of the new Peripatetic Team for Dimensions. We are currently expanding to the South region and we are looking for female carers to work in Poole and the surrounding areas.
As a Floating Support Worker for Dimensions, your job will be to cover staffing shortfalls across multiple services. Contracted hours are guaranteed. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with activities
- Accessing the community
- Providing personal care
- Administering medication
- Cash handling
- Food preparation
- Monitoring health and wellbeing
- Recording accurate and factual notes
Whether you are new to care or an experienced support worker, all training is provided to ensure you have the best skills and knowledge for the job.
A full UK driving license would be beneficial but not essential. We offer a Help To Drive scheme to support our staff with learning to drive.
Full and part-time hours are available.
Floating Support Workers Benefits:
- Free enhanced DBS check.
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Paid driving lesson scheme.
- Employee perks, including discounted shopping, cinema, holidays and days out.
- Fully comprehensive training with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
- A full list of benefits can be found in the job description attached.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
For more information, please contact Carmel Knight on 07785 515 196
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support with completing your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 0300 303 9150.