Job Ttle: Support Worker - Female
Location: Kings Lynn
A full UK drivers licence is preferred
Must be able to do sleep ins.
Join Dimensions as a Support Worker enabling the four ladies, with Learning Disabilities, who live at our Supported Living Service to enjoy an independent life. Dimensions Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting 2 females aged between 20 and 70
- If you like going out, watching horror films or you are a big fun of Disney or Harry Potter films - you will love it here!
- Aspect of medication administration and pushing wheelchair.
Day shifts and sleep ins.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great Support Worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."