12 hours per week/ 09:30- 15:30 (Wednesday and Thursday only!)
£10.00 per hour
Are you looking for a really rewarding role working with a great team of people for a leading support provider?
This role will be supporting a gentleman in his late 30s with a diagnosis of epilepsy, autism and learning disability. You’ll be assisting him with a wide range of activities, including bowling, baking, arts and crafts and going shopping. He will also require support with personal care, mobility, and meal preparation.
We recruit based on values, so whilst previous experience is always welcome, it’s certainly not essential as full specialist training and support will be provided. We just need to come with an open mind, shared values and an eagerness to learn.
If you would like to talk to us about the role, call Rosie Hazell on 0300 303 9150 .
Benefits of Working for Dimensions
- Award winning career development
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Shopping Discounts
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to certain criteria
- A generous sick pay scheme
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.