Part time female Support Worker
20 hours per week
£10.00 per hour plus £45 per sleep in shift
Are you kind, caring and compassionate? If so, find your perfect social care role at Dimensions. We are a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism.
Join us and in return we can offer:
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £37.00 are available in addition to basic pay.
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
This role will be supporting a woman in her 50's in her home. We are looking for support staff who can support her to have the life she wants to live. You will be involved in exciting activities such as swimming and accessing the community, visiting local places of interest and enjoying lunches out at various venues. She also likes cooking and gardening and enjoying time outdoors. Support staff would provide full personal care and assist with a modified diet.
The shift pattern consists of 7.30-2.30 and 2.30- 21.30 shifts and sleep ins. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have BritishSign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.