Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in someone's life every day? Are you looking for genuine job satisfaction?
Join Dimensions as a support worker enabling the ten people, with learning disabilities, who live at our person centred service to enjoy an independent life.
Dimensions support workers do not need prior experience in Health and Social Care roles as full training is given.
We are happy to offer Full or Part Time contracts to suit your lifestyle.
The role will involve:
- Supporting with cooking
- Music therapy
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
Shift Patterns - These can vary to work around the people we support. You will need to be flexible, including working alternate weekends.
Location - Hounslow over ground station is a 10/15-minute walk and West Hounslow tube station, Piccadilly line is a 10-minute walk. The main road has numerous bus routes as it's on the main road to Heathrow Airport. As it is only a 2-3 minute walk to Hounslow High Street there are plenty of cafes, pubs and food outlets nearby.
For more information, please contact Lucia on 07943506343.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who hold the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.