We are looking for Support Workers in Buxton to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief.
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
You'll be supporting a gentleman in his own bungalow, and is looking for people to join his team to support him daily. He is a friendly man with a great sense of humour. He uses many different ways to communicate and build individual relationships with the team, he may act or communicate differently with each member of the team but he will get the same result. His family is very important to him and he sees them often. He likes to have a structured week, within which he participates in his favourite activities such as going out in his car and taking long walks. When at home he likes to listen to his music CDs, go out on the swing and walk around the house - as there is so much room!
- He requires 24/7 support which is 2:1 including two sleep in staff
- Driver Essential
- Buxton is located near Aylsham in Norfolk and is an idyllic location.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
It is essential to be a driver to be considered for this role.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Dimensions include:
- A competitive payrate with uplift for overtime you chose to work
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supported ‘Learn to Drive’ scheme (up to 30 driving lessons, 1 theory/practical test - all paid for by us)
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
For further information, please contact Gemma on 07506128458.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone with the right to work in the UK and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.