£10.56 per hour
Working for a charitable organisation can make a big difference to your role.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £37.00 available in addition to basic pay.
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
If you are interested in working with us and feel that you have the right values to make a difference then please apply below.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience.
We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are:
- Ambition - We seek to help people reach their potential.
- Courage - We are guided by the courage of our convictions to make a difference.
- Integrity - We ensure that what we do is grounded in what we believe.
- Partnership - We work with others to achieve more for people.
- Respect - We recognise that every person’s unique contribution is valuable.
If you do share our values and care, we want you!
We will give you all the training and support you need, such as obtaining a qualification in health and social care.
You will be supported by the organisation to make a difference by not only providing personal care to the people we support, but supporting them to take part in a wide range of activities, including hydrotherapy pool, karaoke, cinema, bowling, going out for dinner and lunch, holidays (caravan holidays in particular), going to the beach and enjoying fish and chips!
Interested? To find out more, please call 0300 303 9150 for an informal chat or complete your application below.
This role is only suitable for applicant who hold a full UK driving licence.
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.