Apply and train in-house to become a Support Worker
We are recruiting for Support Workers in Comberton, Cambridgeshire
Full-time, part-time and relief opportunities available
If you can demonstrate our values and can support someone to lead the life they want to then Dimensions are looking for you!
This role involves supporting one gentleman to live a fulfilling life in whatever way suits him, this can range from days out, holidays, and everyday tasks such as shopping and maintaining relationships with families and friends. We also provide a level of personal care, meal preparation assistance and occasional support with a wheelchair.
We match employees to the people we support in a personal way so all needs are met for both of you – the employee and the people we support - to have a positive outcome.
Full UK driving licence essential
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have BritishSign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.