Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for a female to join our team of Support Workers in Cippenham, Slough and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
Dimensions is a leading social care provider in England and Wales, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism
As a Support Worker with Dimensions you would work as part of a team supporting 6 ladies, 3 of whom are wheelchair users, with wide ranging individual support needs. Each day can be varied, fulfilling and afford the opportunity to match your skills and interests with those of the people you will be supporting!
The role will involve manual handling, personal care, domestic duties, medication administration, supporting people to get out and about in the community on day trips and take part in local activities such as cinema, bowling, meals out, shopping and other events.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days.
- Pension scheme, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution.
- Discounts and cashback on the high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions.
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family.
- Recognition and financial bonus every five years through our Long Service Awards.
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme.
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance.
- Bike to work scheme and season ticket loans.
- £500 recommend a friend scheme
- 50% contribution to the cost of learning to drive, subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.