Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for Female Support Workers to join our team in Wokingham to create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
We support ''Richard'' with autism who lives in his own home in a supported living service. He likes to go to Reading town on the bus and train, visiting family and friends and going to the movies. Richard is very independent and mobile, he loves a good chat and his food.
Successful candidates will work well with the people we support with a person centered approach. No previous experience necessary.
Shift patterns: 7am-3pm / 2pm-10pm / sleep-in / alternate weekends (to be discussed at interview)
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Successful candidates must hold a full UK driving licence.
For more information about the role, please contact Caroline on 07392 197 252 or click the link below to submit short application.
Why should you work for Dimensions?
- We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Work in one location that helps you to build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Recommend a friend reward up to £500
- Up to 35 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
A full list of rewards can be found on the job description attached.
Want to apply for this role?
- If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please click on the button below to complete the application process. Please note that we will try to review and shortlist all applications as we receive them and respond as quickly as possible.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.